Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Techincal Difficulties - mine!

Well, it has been awhile since I posted a blog. I've been having some issues with technology, me not the equipment. My camera died just before Christmas so the images on my last post were screen shots from my laptop. Shortly after that post I received an iPad mini for use in my classroom. I used it to take pictures when we were studying chemical reactions and pH. But I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures from the iPad to this blog. Then a couple of weeks ago I got a new phone. I used it this week to take pictures after we had studies Newton's Laws of Motion. I put in some time tonight and figured out how to get the pictures from my phone and the iPad to this blog. So below are a few of those images.
Red and blue litmus paper that indicates pH.








After being put in an acidic solution.


After being put in a neutral solution.

After being put in a basic solution.








Recently we have been working with Newton's Laws. We reviewed the three Laws, worked with friction, potential and kinetic energy, momentum, acceleration, and inertia. He is a picture of a couple of students using what they learned in Science class during Seminar.
How far will it go?
Here is hoping that I keep increasing my technology expertise and use of new technology in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment